After completing this online training course, students will be able to:
- Prepare and install Nano Server, a Server Core installation, and plan a server upgrade and migration strategy.
- Describe the various storage options, including partition table formats, basic and dynamic disks, file systems, virtual hard disks, and drive hardware, and explain how to manage disks and volumes.
- Describe enterprise storage solutions, and select the appropriate solution for a given situation.
- Implement and manage Storage Spaces and Data Deduplication.
- Install and configure Microsoft Hyper-V.
- Deploy, configure, and manage Windows and Hyper-V containers.
- Describe the high availability and disaster recovery technologies in Windows Server 2016.
- Plan, create, and manage a failover cluster.
- Implement failover clustering for Hyper-V virtual machines.
- Configure a Network Load Balancing (NLB) cluster, and plan for an NLB implementation.
- Create and manage deployment images.
- Manage, monitor, and maintain virtual machine installations.
Everyone with basic knowledge of computer