Professional Development Symposium – Administrative Support
Overview: Administrative assistants are a key part of most office environments. They work quietly in the background, ensuring that the business runs smoothly and efficiently. This workshop will give new administrative assistants tools that will make them that person that the office can”t live without. Experienced administrative assistants will learn new tools that will make them more efficient and valuable than ever.
In the Administrative Support course, participants will learn the core skills that will help them use their resources efficiently, manage your time wisely, communicate effectively, and collaborate with others skillfully. The practices presented in this course may take time to be a part of your daily work routine. However, making the commitment to consistently apply the concepts every day is the key to changing and adopting new behaviors in a short amount of time.
- Module 01 – Getting Started
- Module 02 – Getting Organized (I)
- Module 03 – Getting Organized (II)
- Module 04 – Managing Time
- Module 05 – Getting It All Done On Time
- Module 06 – Special Tasks
- Module 07 – Verbal Communication Skills
- Module 08 – Non-Verbal Communication Skills
- Module 09 – Empowering Yourself
- Module 10 – The Team of Two
- Module 11 – Taking Care of Yourself
Course Features Include:
Trusted by Aspiring IT Professionals, Corporations and
Government agencies for more than a Decade
Get unlimited online access learn anywhere, anytime using your computer or mobile device!