Professional Development Symposium – Business Ethics
Overview: A company”s ethics will determine its reputation. Good business ethics are essential for the long-term success of an organization. Implementing an ethical program will foster a successful company culture and increase profitability. Developing a Business Ethics program takes time and effort, but doing so will do more than improve business, it will change lives.
A company”s ethics will have an influence on all levels of business. It will influence all who interact with the company including customers, employees, suppliers, competitors, etc. All of these groups will have an effect on the way a company”s ethics are developed. It is a two-way street; the influence goes both ways, which makes understanding ethics a very important part of doing business today. Ethics is very important, as news can now spread faster and farther than ever before.
- Module 01 – Getting Started
- Module 02 – What is Ethics?
- Module 03 – Implementing Ethics in the Workplace
- Module 04 – Employer/Employee Rights
- Module 05 – Business & Social Responsibilities
- Module 06 – Ethical Decisions
- Module 07 – Whistle Blowing
- Module 08 – Managerial Ethics
- Module 09 – Unethical Behavior
- Module 10 – Ethics in Business (I)
- Module 11 – Ethics in Business (II)
Course Features Include:
Trusted by Aspiring IT Professionals, Corporations and
Government agencies for more than a Decade
Get unlimited online access learn anywhere, anytime using your computer or mobile device!