Professional Development Symposium – Collaborative Business Writing
Overview: The Collaborative Business Writing course will give your participants the knowledge and skills to collaborate with others and create that important document. Your participants will touch on the types of collaboration, and ways to improve them through certain tools and processes. These basic skills will provide your participants with that extra benefit in the business world that a lot of people are losing.
- Module 01 – Getting Started
- Module 02 – What is Collaborative Business Writing?
- Module 03 – Types of Collaborative Business Writing
- Module 04 – Collaborative Team Members
- Module 05 – Collaborative Tools and Processes
- Module 06 – Setting Style Guidelines
- Module 07 – Barriers to Successful Collaborative Writing
- Module 08 – Overcoming Collaborative Writing Barriers
- Module 09 – Styles of Dealing with Conflict
- Module 10 – Tips for Successful Business Writing Collaboration
- Module 11 – Examples of Collaborative Business Writing
- Module 12 – Wrapping Up
Course Features Include:
Trusted by Aspiring IT Professionals, Corporations and
Government agencies for more than a Decade
Get unlimited online access learn anywhere, anytime using your computer or mobile device!