Professional Development Symposium – Conflict Resolution
Overview: Wherever two or more people come together, there is bound to be conflict. This course will give participants a seven-step conflict resolution process that they can use and modify to resolve conflict disputes of any size. Your participants will also be provided a set of skills in solution building and finding common ground.
In the Conflict Resolution workshop, participants will learn crucial conflict management skills, including dealing with anger and using the Agreement Frame. Dealing with conflict is important for every organization no matter what the size. If it is left unchecked or not resolved it can lead to lost production, absences, attrition, and even law suits.
- Module 01 – Getting Started
- Module 02 – An Introduction to Conflict Resolution
- Module 03 – Conflict Resolution Styles with the Thomas-Kilmann Instrument
- Module 04 – Creating an Effective Atmosphere
- Module 05 – Creating a Mutual Understanding
- Module 06 – Focusing on Individual and Shared Needs
- Module 07 – Getting to the Root Cause
- Module 08 – Generating Options
- Module 09 – Building a Solution
- Module 10 – The Short Version of the Process
- Module 11 – Additional Tools
Course Features Include:
Trusted by Aspiring IT Professionals, Corporations and
Government agencies for more than a Decade
Get unlimited online access learn anywhere, anytime using your computer or mobile device!