Professional Development Symposium – Creating a Great Webinar
Overview: Webinars are a great inexpensive way to reach a large number of people. Webinars are great tools if you want to market a new or improved product, train employees, demonstrate a new task, or have a meeting with employees located throughout the globe. Being an interactive form of media, Webinars provides a great environment for these activities and so much more.
Creating a Great Webinar is all about providing a great interaction between the presenter and the audience. Your participants will develop the skills needed to promote, host, or facilitate a great Webinar for your company. Sharing your passion and knowledge with a Webinar is the best way to reach many with the power of one.
- Module 01 – Getting Started with PowerPoint
- Module 02 – What Can a Webinar Do?
- Module 03 – Successful Webinar Criteria
- Module 04 – Find the Right Format
- Module 05 – Marketing and Social Media
- Module 06 – Leading up to Your Webinar
- Module 07 – DriveUp Registration
- Module 08 – Presentation Tips
- Module 09 – Interacting with Your Audience
- Module 10 – Mistakes to Avoid
- Module 11 – Post Event
Course Features Include:
Trusted by Aspiring IT Professionals, Corporations and
Government agencies for more than a Decade
Get unlimited online access learn anywhere, anytime using your computer or mobile device!