Professional Development Symposium – Creative Problem Solving
Overview: In the past few decades, psychologists and business people alike have discovered that successful problem solvers tend to use the same type of process to identify and implement the solutions to their problems. This process works for any kind of problem, large or small.
The Creative Problem Solving workshop will give participants an overview of the entire creative problem solving process, as well as key problem solving tools that they can use every day. Skills such as brainstorming, information gathering, analyzing data, and identifying resources will be covered throughout the workshop.
- Module 01 – Getting Started
- Module 02 – The Problem Solving Method
- Module 03 – Information Gathering
- Module 04 – Problem Definition
- Module 05 – Preparing for Brainstorming
- Module 06 – Generating Solutions (I)
- Module 07 – Generating Solutions (II)
- Module 08 – Analyzing Solutions
- Module 09 – Selecting a Solution
- Module 10 – Planning Your Next Steps
- Module 11 – Recording Lessons Learned
Course Features Include:
Trusted by Aspiring IT Professionals, Corporations and
Government agencies for more than a Decade
Get unlimited online access learn anywhere, anytime using your computer or mobile device!