Professional Development Symposium – Critical Thinking
Overview: Critical Thinking provides you with the skills to analyze and evaluate information. With these skills you are able to obtain the greatest amount of knowledge from a piece of data. It provides the best chance of making the correct decision, and minimizes damages if a mistake does occur.
Our Critical Thinking workshop will lead participants to be a more rational and disciplined thinker. It will reduce their bias which will provide a greater understanding of their environment. This workshop will provide participants the skills to evaluate, identify, and distinguish between relevant and irrelevant information which will provide an incredible boost in performance.
- Module 01 – Getting Started
- Module 02 – Components of Critical Thinking
- Module 03 – Non-Linear Thinking
- Module 04 – Logical Thinking
- Module 05 – Critical Thinkers (I)
- Module 06 – Critical Thinking (II)
- Module 07 – Evaluate the Information
- Module 08 – Benefits of Critical Thinking
- Module 09 – Changing Your Perspective
- Module 10 – Problem Solving
- Module 11 – Putting It All Together
Course Features Include:
Trusted by Aspiring IT Professionals, Corporations and
Government agencies for more than a Decade
Get unlimited online access learn anywhere, anytime using your computer or mobile device!