Professional Development Symposium – Cyber Security Awareness
Overview: Every organization is responsible for ensuring Cyber Security. The ability to protect its information systems from impairment or even theft is essential to success. Implementing effective security measures will not only offer liability protection; it will also increase efficiency and productivity.
With our Cyber Security Awareness workshop your participants will understand the different types of malware and security breaches. Develop effective prevention methods which will increase overall security. They will also understand the basic concepts associated with Cyber Security and what a company needs to stay secure.
- Module 01 – Getting Started
- Module 02 – Cyber Security Fundamentals
- Module 03 – Types of Malware
- Module 04 – Cyber Security Breaches
- Module 05 – Types of Cyber Attacks
- Module 06 – Prevention Tips
- Module 07 – Mobile Protection
- Module 08 – Social Network Security
- Module 09 – Prevention Software
- Module 10 – Critical Cyber Threats
- Module 11 – Defense Against Hackers
Course Features Include:
Trusted by Aspiring IT Professionals, Corporations and
Government agencies for more than a Decade
Get unlimited online access learn anywhere, anytime using your computer or mobile device!