Professional Development Symposium – Employee Motivation
Overview: When you think of staff motivation, many things may come to mind: more money, a bigger office, a promotion, or a better quality of life. The truth is, no matter what we offer people, true motivation must come from within. Regardless of how it is characterized, it is important to get the right balance in order to ensure that you have a motivated workforce.
The Employee Motivation workshop will give participants several types of tools to become a great motivator, including goal setting and influencing skills. Participants will also learn about five of the most popular motivational models, and how to bring them together to create a custom program.
- Module 01 – Getting Started
- Module 02 – A Psychological Approach
- Module 03 – Object-Oriented Theory
- Module 04 – Using Reinforcement Theory
- Module 05 – Using Expectancy Theory
- Module 06 – Personality’s Role in Motivation
- Module 07 – Setting Goals
- Module 08 – A Personal Toolbox
- Module 09 – Motivation On the Job
- Module 10 – Addressing Specific Morale Issues
- Module 11 – Keeping Yourself Motivated
Course Features Include:
Trusted by Aspiring IT Professionals, Corporations and
Government agencies for more than a Decade
Get unlimited online access learn anywhere, anytime using your computer or mobile device!