Professional Development Symposium – Employee Onboarding
Overview: Employee Onboarding is a vital part of any companies hiring procedure. Hiring, training, and bringing new employees on board is a huge investment. Onboarding will assist newly hired employees in developing and keeping their skills. Knowledge will be retained, and their value will increase within the company.
Through Employee Onboarding you will find it lowers costs related to employee turnover. It will increase productivity and produce a happier and more skilled workforce. The new hire phase is a critical time for the company, and having a structured set of procedures will make your company stronger and produce a greater chance of success.
- Module 01 – Getting Started
- Module 02 – Purpose of Onboarding
- Module 03 – Introduction
- Module 04 – Onboarding Preparation
- Module 05 – Onboarding Checklist
- Module 06 – Creating an Engaging Program
- Module 07 – Following Up with New Employees
- Module 08 – Setting Expectations
- Module 09 – Resiliency and Flexibility
- Module 10 – Assigning Work
- Module 11 – Providing Feedback
Course Features Include:
Trusted by Aspiring IT Professionals, Corporations and
Government agencies for more than a Decade
Get unlimited online access learn anywhere, anytime using your computer or mobile device!