Target Audience: People who have a working knowledge of Excel 2019 or Excel 365, but want to use more complex functions and features to analyze data.
Instructor: Kathy Jones
By the end of this course, you will be able to create, and use named ranges.
• Create Named Ranges using the Name Box
• Create and modify Named Ranges from the Ribbon
• Use Named Ranges in formulas
When you master Excel 2019 or Excel 365, you have one of the most practical and valuable skillsets in modern business. Most businesses rely on Microsoft Excel, so increasing your knowledge is a boon to both business productivity and personal development. Our “Excel in 30 Minutes” series can help you get started.
This course is one in a series of eleven 30-minute courses. Topics covered include:
• Creating and modifying Named Ranges using the Ribbon and the Name Manager
• Referencing a Named Range in a formula
Lessons : 3
Seat Time : 16 Minutes
01: Using named ranges – Part 1 (5:16)
02: Using named ranges – Part 2 (5:32)
03: Using named ranges – Part 3 (5:10)