Target Audience: People who have a working knowledge of Excel 2019 or Excel 365, but want to use more complex functions and features to analyze data. By the end of this course, you will be able to apply advanced charting tools and work with graphics.
Instructor: Kathy Jones
• Create Dual-Axis and Combo charts using Recommended Charts
• Apply and modify Trendlines on a chart
• Create and use a Chart Template
• Insert graphic objects into a spreadsheet
• Apply formatting tools to modify objects
Learn to apply advanced charting tools and Chart Templates, and work with graphics in Excel 2019 or Excel 365—all in under 30 minutes!
When you master Excel 2019 or Excel 365, you have one of the most practical and valuable skillsets in modern business. Most businesses rely on Microsoft Excel, so increasing your knowledge is a boon to both business productivity and personal development. Our “Excel in 30 Minutes” series can help you get started.
This course is one in a series of eleven 30-minute courses.
Topics covered include:
• Creating Dual-Axis and Combo charts
• Applying and modifying Trendlines on a chart
• Creating and applying Chart Templates
• Inserting graphic objects, SmartArt, and screenshots
• Modifying graphic objects with colors, text, and borders
• Using the Arrange commands to align and group objects
Lessons : 5
Seat Time : 35 Minutes
01: Using Advanced Chart Features (4:44)
02: Applying Trendlines (4:36)
03: Creating and Applying Chart Templates (3:31)
04: Inserting Graphics (9:15)
05: Modifying Graphics (12:38)