Target Audience: People who have a working knowledge of Excel 2019 or Excel 365, but want to use more complex functions and features to analyze data. By the end of this course, you will be able to insert Date and Time functions into spreadsheets.
Instructor: Kathy Jones
• Use Date functions to calculate the difference between two dates
• Use functions to calculate a future or past date
• Use functions to provide information about a date
• Enter and format time in a spreadsheet
• Use a formula to calculate the difference between two times
Learn to insert Date and Time functions and use them in formulas in Excel 2019 or Excel 365—in under 30 minutes!
When you master Excel 2019 or Excel 365, you have one of the most practical and valuable skillsets in modern business. Most businesses rely on Microsoft Excel, so increasing your knowledge is a boon to both business productivity and personal development. Our “Excel in 30 Minutes” series can help you get started. This course is one in a series of eleven 30-minute courses.
Topics covered include:
• Using TODAY, NETWORKDAYS, and other Date formulas and functions to calculate the difference between two dates
• Using EDATE, WORKDAY, and other Date formulas and functions to calculate a past or future date
• Using functions such as MONTH, YEAR, and WEEKDAY to get information about a date
• Entering and formatting time in cells
• Using a formula to calculate the difference between two times
Lessons : 4
Seat Time : 24 Minutes
01: Working with date functions – Part 1 (9:15)
02: Working with date functions – Part 2 (4:38)
03: Working with date functions – Part 3 (3:41)
04: Working with time functions – (5:50)