Professional Development Symposium – Executive Assistant
Overview: Being an Executive or Personal Assistant is a unique position that requires a variety of skills. Whether you are updating schedules, making travel arrangements, minute taking, or creating important documents all must be done with a high degree of confidentiality. Confidentiality is one of the most important characteristics for every assistant.
Our Executive and Personal Assistant workshop will show your participants what it takes to be a successful assistant. Participants will learn what it takes to effectively manage a schedule, organize a meeting, and even how to be a successful gatekeeper. Being an Executive or Personal Assistant takes a special skill set and this workshop will provide your participants with the necessary tools.
- Module 01 – Getting Started
- Module 02 – Working with Your Manager
- Module 03 – Administrative Soft Skills
- Module 04 – Effective Time Management
- Module 05 – Meeting Management
- Module 06 – Tools of the Trade (I)
- Module 07 – Tools of the Trade (II)
- Module 08 – Being an Effective Gatekeeper
- Module 09 – Organizational Skills
- Module 10 – Confidentiality Guidelines
- Module 11 – Special Tasks
Course Features Include:
Trusted by Aspiring IT Professionals, Corporations and
Government agencies for more than a Decade
Get unlimited online access learn anywhere, anytime using your computer or mobile device!