Professional Development Symposium – Facilitation Skills
Overview: Facilitation is often referred to as the new cornerstone of management philosophy. With its focus on fairness and creating an easy decision making process. Creating a comfortable environment through better facilitation will give your participants a better understanding of what a good facilitator can do to improve any meeting or gathering.
The Facilitation Skills workshop can help any organization make better decisions. This workshop will give participants an understanding of what facilitation is all about, as well as some tools that they can use to facilitate small meetings. A strong understating of how a facilitator can command a room and dictate the pace of a meeting will have your participants on the road to becoming great facilitators themselves.
- Module 01 – Getting Started
- Module 02 – Understanding Facilitation
- Module 03 – Process vs. Content
- Module 04 – Laying the Groundwork
- Module 05 – Tuckman and Jensen’s Model of Team Development
- Module 06 – Building Consensus
- Module 07 – Reaching a Decision Point
- Module 08 – Dealing with Difficult People
- Module 09 – Addressing Group Dysfunction
- Module 10 – About Intervention
- Module 11 – Intervention Techniques
Course Features Include:
Trusted by Aspiring IT Professionals, Corporations and
Government agencies for more than a Decade
Get unlimited online access learn anywhere, anytime using your computer or mobile device!