Professional Development Symposium – Human Resources Management
Overview: Recently tasks that were originally thought to fall under the responsibility of the human resources department have become a part of many managers” job descriptions. The sharing and diffusion of these tasks throughout the organization has had an impact particularly on those that are not equipped with the skills or knowledge to deal with these issues.
The Human Resources Management workshop will give managers the basic tools to handle numerous human resource situations such as interviewing, orientation, safety, harassment, discrimination, violence, discipline, and termination. This workshop will provide your participants those skills and assist them with certain Human Resource situations.
- Module 01 – Getting Started
- Module 02 – Human Resources Today
- Module 03 – Recruiting and Interviewing
- Module 04 – Retention and Orientation
- Module 05 – Following Up With New Employees
- Module 06 – Workplace Health and Safety
- Module 07 – Workplace Bullying, Harassment, and Violence
- Module 08 – Workplace Wellness
- Module 09 – Providing Feedback to Employees
- Module 10 – Disciplining Employees
- Module 11 – Terminating Employees
Course Features Include:
Trusted by Aspiring IT Professionals, Corporations and
Government agencies for more than a Decade
Get unlimited online access learn anywhere, anytime using your computer or mobile device!