Professional Development Symposium – Internet Marketing Basics
Overview: Marketing has changed dramatically over the last decade. Marketing is all about communicating, and the Internet has completely changed the way people communicate. The Internet is a marketer’s dream come true, especially with Social Media, as you have a low cost marketing tool that can reach a large audience.
Internet Marketing Basics will provide your participants with a great set of skills to market your business online. Content is the king of Internet marketing, and your participants will need to know how to utilize your great content. If you want your business to grow then your participants need to understand Internet Marketing Basics.
- Module 01 – Getting Started
- Module 02 – SWOT Analysis in Marketing
- Module 03 – Marketing Research
- Module 04 – Real Time Marketing
- Module 05 – Brand Management
- Module 06 – Social Media (I)
- Module 07 – Social Media (II)
- Module 08 – SEO Basics
- Module 09 – Website Characteristics
- Module 10 – Capturing Leads
- Module 11 – Campaign Characteristics
Course Features Include:
Trusted by Aspiring IT Professionals, Corporations and
Government agencies for more than a Decade
Get unlimited online access learn anywhere, anytime using your computer or mobile device!