Professional Development Symposium – Interpersonal Skills
Overview: We’ve all met that dynamic, charismatic person that just has a way with others, and has a way of being remembered. Your participants will identify ways of creating a powerful introduction, remembering names, and managing situations when you’ve forgotten someone’s name.
The Interpersonal Skills workshop will help participants work towards being that unforgettable person by providing communication skills, negotiation techniques, tips on making an impact, and advice on networking and starting conversations. They will also identify the skills needed in starting a conversation, moving a conversation along, and progressing to higher levels of conversation.
- Module 01 – Getting Started
- Module 02 – Verbal Communication Skills
- Module 03 – Non-Verbal Communication Skills
- Module 04 – Making Small Talk and Moving Beyond
- Module 05 – Moving the Conversation Along
- Module 06 – Remembering Names
- Module 07 – Influencing Skills
- Module 08 – Bringing People to Your Side
- Module 09 – Sharing Your Opinion
- Module 10 – Negotiation Basics
- Module 11 – Making an Impact
Course Features Include:
Trusted by Aspiring IT Professionals, Corporations and
Government agencies for more than a Decade
Get unlimited online access learn anywhere, anytime using your computer or mobile device!