Professional Development Symposium – Knowledge Management
Overview: The Encarta Dictionary defines knowledge management as the organization of intellectual resources and information systems within a business environment. Sounds pretty simple, right? Take a moment, though, and think about all the information that each person has in their brain. That”s a lot of knowledge!
The Knowledge Management workshop will give participants the tools that they will need to begin implementing knowledge management in your organization, no matter what the size of the company or the budget. Wherever there are humans working together for one goal, there is knowledge to be harvested, stored, and dispensed as needed.
- Module 01 – Getting Started
- Module 02 – Understanding Knowledge Management
- Module 03 – Dos and Don’ts
- Module 04 – The Knowledge Management Life Cycle
- Module 05 – The New Knowledge Management Paradigm
- Module 06 – Knowledge Management Models
- Module 07 – Building a Knowledge Management Rationale
- Module 08 – Customizing Knowledge Management Definitions
- Module 09 – Implementing Knowledge Management in Your Organization
- Module 10 – Tips for Success
- Module 11 – Advance Topics
Course Features Include:
Trusted by Aspiring IT Professionals, Corporations and
Government agencies for more than a Decade
Get unlimited online access learn anywhere, anytime using your computer or mobile device!