Professional Development Symposium – Lean Process and Six Sigma
Overview: Six Sigma is a data-driven approach for eliminating defects and waste in any business process. You can compare Six Sigma with turning your water faucet and experiencing the flow of clean, clear water. Reliable systems are in place to purify, treat, and pressure the water through the faucet. That is what Six Sigma does to business: it treats the processes in business so that they deliver their intended result.
Our Lean Process And Six Sigma workshop will provide an introduction to this way of thinking that has changed so many corporations in the world. This workshop will give participants an overview of the Six Sigma methodology, and some of the tools required to deploy Six Sigma in their own organizations.
- Module 01 – Getting Started
- Module 02 – Understanding Lean
- Module 03 – Liker’s Toyota Way
- Module 04 – The TPS House
- Module 05 – The Five Principles of Lean Business
- Module 06 – The First Improvement Concept (Value)
- Module 07 – The Second Improvement Concept (Waste)
- Module 08 – The Third Improvement Concept (Variation)
- Module 09 – The Fourth Improvement Concept (Complexity)
- Module 10 – The Fifth Improvement Concept (Continuous Improvement)
- Module 11 – The Improvement Toolkit
Course Features Include:
Trusted by Aspiring IT Professionals, Corporations and
Government agencies for more than a Decade
Get unlimited online access learn anywhere, anytime using your computer or mobile device!