Target Audience: People who have a working knowledge of Excel 2019 or Excel 365, but want to use more complex functions and features to analyze data. By the end of this course, you will feel empowered to use Excel’s most advanced features to create professional, secure, and accurate workbooks in Excel 2019 or Excel 365
Instructors: Kathy Jones
• Use multiple worksheets and workbooks to track, retrieve, consolidate and report on data using features like cell links, Group Mode, 3D Reference formulas, and Consolidate.
• Collaborate with others using Comments, Track Changes, Sharing, Co-Authoring, and Compare and Merge.
• Prepare a document for sharing by checking for accessibility and sensitive information, as well as multiple ways to protect your worksheets and workbooks from changes.
• Keep your data consistent and accurate with Data Validation and automate tasks with Macros.
• Perform complex calculations by developing a deep understanding of Excel’s Lookup functions like VLOOKUP, MATCH, and INDEX.
• Quickly find and address errors in your formulas with Tracing, Evaluate Formula, and the Watch Window, as well as add error handling with the IFNA and IFERROR functions.
• Use your data to plan and forecast trends and explore a variety of outcomes based on variables and scenarios.
• Visualize geographic data with Map Charts and 3D Map Tours.
There are two kinds of people: Those who are masters at Excel 2019 or Excel 365, and those who wish they were
When you master Excel 2019 or Excel 365, you have one of the most practical and valuable skillsets in modern business. When you master Excel 2019 or Excel 365, you have one of the most practical and valuable skillsets in modern business. A spreadsheet guru can work wonders—from organizing lists; to creating multi-layered, interactive reports; to answering critical business questions like ROI, budget allocations, expense tracking, and more. This course builds on your existing Excel knowledge and teaches you how to use links, Lookup functions, Data Validation, Macros, data tables, and more.
This is our most requested training course!
If you are comfortable with using Excel for a variety of tasks, let our Microsoft Certified Trainer, Kathy Jones, walk you through more advanced topics that will take your spreadsheets to the next level and help you to be more efficient in analyzing your data.
Topics covered include:
• Linking cells and consolidating data
• Sharing and protecting worksheets
• Automating data validation and tasks
• Using Lookup functions
• Auditing formulas
• Forecasting data
• Creating geographic visuals like Map Charts and 3D Map Tours
• Importing and exporting data
• Creating a Web Query
• Working with Forms
High-quality HD content in the “Uniquely Engaging”TM Bigger Brains Teacher-Learner style!
- What You’ll Learn
- Course Length
- Who else has used Bigger Brains courses?
Lessons : 43
Seat Time : 3 Hours 58 Minutes