Professional Development Symposium – Middle Manager
Overview: Traditionally, middle managers make up the largest managerial layer in an organization. The Middle Manager is responsible to those above them and those below them. They head a variety of departments and projects. In order for a company to operate smoothly, it is essential that those in middle management be committed to the goals of the organization and understands how to effectively execute these goals.
It is crucial for businesses to focus on these essential managers and provide them with the opportunities to succeed. No matter the organization”s structure or size, it will benefit from employing well-trained middle managers. Having a middle manager understand their role in the organization is very important. They are in communication with a very large percentage of the company, and will have a large impact throughout the organization.
- Module 01 – Getting Started
- Module 02 – Introduction to Management
- Module 03 – Ethics and Social Responsibility
- Module 04 – Managing Information
- Module 05 – Decision-Making
- Module 06 – Control
- Module 07 – Organizational Strategy
- Module 08 – Innovation and Change
- Module 09 – Organizational Structures and Process
- Module 10 – Managing Teams
- Module 11 – Motivation and Leadership
Course Features Include:
Trusted by Aspiring IT Professionals, Corporations and
Government agencies for more than a Decade
Get unlimited online access learn anywhere, anytime using your computer or mobile device!