Cyber Security Training Catalog – OWASP: Avoiding Hacker Tricks Series!
Overview: The OWASP Avoiding Hacker Tricks training course will teach students about avoiding hacker tricks. Writing secure applications in today’s environment means we need to take our coding skills and approach up to a whole new level. Hackers are finding new ways to exploit us in ways that we used to think were safe. In this course we look at building secure applications from the mindset of the hacker, and what a developer can do to avoid the front pages of the latest exploit. We go thru secure coding principles and tools you can use to uncover attack vectors, look at patterns for reducing our risk, and explore some top exploits that hackers use to steal our data.
Module 01 -Avoiding Hacker Tricks
(Duration: 1h 24m)
- Workbook (Pdf)
- Topic A: Introduction – Part 1
- Introduction – Part 2
- Introduction – Part 3
- Topic B: Know Your Threats – Part 1
- Know Your Threats – Part 2
- Know Your Threats – Part 3
- Topic C: Cross Site Scripting –
- Part 1Cross Site Scripting – Part 2
- Cross Site Scripting – Part 3
- Topic D: SQL Injection Attack – Part 1
- SQL Injection Attack – Part 2
- SQL Injection Attack – Part 3
- Topic E: Insecure Object Reference – Part 1
- Insecure Object Reference – Part 2
- Insecure Object Reference – Part 3
- Topic F: Integer Overflow – Part 1
- Integer Overflow – Part 2
- Integer Overflow – Part 3
- Review Quiz (Number of attempts allowed: Unlimited)
Training Final Exam ?
Are you ready to earn your certificate of completion?
Launch The Exam
- about 1.24 hours on-demand video
- 1 downloadable Pdf Workbooks
- Unlimited time access (During Membership)
- Access on mobile and Desktop
- Certificate of Completion
Course Features Include:
Trusted by Aspiring IT Professionals, Corporations and
Government agencies for more than a Decade
Get unlimited online access learn anywhere, anytime using your computer or mobile device!