Professional Development Symposium – Presentation Skills
Overview: Many studies have found that public speaking is the number one fear amongst most people, outranking flying, snakes, insects, and even death. Ironically, it is also one of the skills that can make or break a person”s career. Your participants will be provided a strong set of skills that will complement their current presentation skill set.
The Presentation Skills workshop will give participants some presentation skills that will make speaking in public less terrifying and more enjoyable. This workshop includes topics that participants can look forward to including: creating a compelling program, using various types of visual aids, and engaging the audience.
- Module 01 – Getting Started
- Module 02 – Creating the Program
- Module 03 – Choosing Your Delivery Methods
- Module 04 – Verbal Communication Skills
- Module 05 – Non-Verbal Communication Skills
- Module 06 – Overcoming Nervousness
- Module 07 – Creating Fantastic Flip Charts
- Module 08 – Creating Compelling PPT Presentations
- Module 09 – Wow ‘Em with the Whiteboard
- Module 10 – Vibrant Videos & Amazing Audio
- Module 11 – Pumping It Up A Notch
Course Features Include:
Trusted by Aspiring IT Professionals, Corporations and
Government agencies for more than a Decade
Get unlimited online access learn anywhere, anytime using your computer or mobile device!