Professional Development Symposium – Proposal Writing
Overview: A good proposal doesn”t just outline what product or service you would like to create or deliver. It does so in such a way that the reader feels it is the only logical choice. Your participants will explore the proposal writing process including the most common types of proposals.
The Proposal Writing workshop will take participants through each step of the proposal writing process, from understanding why they are writing a proposal; to gathering information; to writing and proofreading; through to creating the final, professional product.
- Module 01 – Getting Started
- Module 02 – Understanding Proposals
- Module 03 – Beginning the Proposal Writing Process
- Module 04 – Preparing An Outline
- Module 05 – Finding Facts
- Module 06 – Writing Skills (I)
- Module 07 – Writing Skills (II)
- Module 08 – Writing the Proposal
- Module 09 – Checking for Readability
- Module 10 – Proofreading and Editing
- Module 11 – Adding the Final Touches
Course Features Include:
Trusted by Aspiring IT Professionals, Corporations and
Government agencies for more than a Decade
Get unlimited online access learn anywhere, anytime using your computer or mobile device!