Professional Development Symposium – Public Speaking
Overview: According to a 1973 survey by the Sunday Times of London, 41% of people list public speaking as their biggest fear. Forget small spaces, darkness, and spiders, standing up in front of a crowd and talking is far more terrifying for most people. Through this workshop participants will become more confident and relaxed in front of an audience which will translate into a successful speaking event.
However, mastering this fear and getting comfortable speaking in public can be a great ego booster, not to mention a huge benefit to your career. The Public Speaking workshop will give participants some basic public speaking skills, including in-depth information on developing an engaging program and delivering their presentation with power.
- Module 01 – Getting Started
- Module 02 – Identifying Your Audience
- Module 03 – Creating a Basic Outline
- Module 04 – Organizing the Program
- Module 05 – Fleshing It Out
- Module 06 – Putting It All Together
- Module 07 – Being Prepared
- Module 08 – Overcoming Nervousness
- Module 09 – Delivering Your Speech (I)
- Module 10 – Delivering Your Speech (II)
- Module 11 – Questions and Answers
Course Features Include:
Trusted by Aspiring IT Professionals, Corporations and
Government agencies for more than a Decade
Get unlimited online access learn anywhere, anytime using your computer or mobile device!