Instructor : Marisa Pensa
The first step in being a successful salesperson is to have someone to sell to. In this course, professional Sales Trainer Marisa Pensa walks you through the basics of getting sales appointments, including:
- What to say (on the phone or in person)
- What to NOT say (on the phone or in person)
- How to make effective phone calls
- Knowing your numbers
- What’s The Best Way To Get Past The Gatekeeper And Talk To Decision Makers
What’s The Best Way To Get Past The Gatekeeper And Talk To Decision Makers?
This course shows you what to say — and what not to say — in order to successfully get in front of people who can decide to buy what you sell.
The course will also give key tips on how to get and maintain interest, like how to ask “Ledge Questions” to save a conversation that may be slipping away from you.
Objectives – You will be able to:
- Explain the essentials of appointment making
- Summarize the model of appointment making
- Discuss how to answer a direct question or direct statement
- What You’ll Learn
- Course Length
- Sample Course Video
- Who else has used Bigger Brains courses?
Lessons : 9
Seat Time : 80 Minutes
01: Introduction to Appointment Making (8:29)
02: Speaking to Decision Makers (4:44)
03: The Importance of Scripts (12:12)
04: The Appointment Making Process (12:03)
05: The Five Categories of Objection (7:38)
06: Repeat, Reassure, Resume (5:26)
07: Turnarounds for Happy Now, Not Interested, and Too Busy (11:14)
08: Turnarounds for “Just Send Info” (5:21)
09: Turnarounds for Direct Statements/Questions (9:55)