Professional Development Symposium -Servant Leadership
Overview: Servant leadership can seem like a contradicting term, but it is becoming a very popular tool in many businesses. Servant leadership is a philosophy that involves focusing on others, on their success, and in turn to build better relationships that benefit both manager and employee. Servant leadership shows that managers can be great leaders while boosting their employee’s confidence and further their success at the same time.
With our Servant Leadership workshop your participants will focus on the growth and development of their employees and ensuring their success. In doing so, the leader succeeds when their employees do. With a business team, servant leadership can not only help employees achieve and grow, but it can also benefit their leaders and the company as a whole.
- Module 01 – Getting Started
- Module 02 – What is Servant Leadership?
- Module 03 – Leadership Practices
- Module 04 – Share the Power
- Module 05 – Characteristics of a Servant Leader
- Module 06 – Barriers to Servant Leadership
- Module 07 – Building a Team Community
- Module 08 – Be a Motivator
- Module 09 – Be a Mentor
- Module 10 – Training Future Leaders
- Module 11 – Self-Reflection
Course Features Include:
Trusted by Aspiring IT Professionals, Corporations and
Government agencies for more than a Decade
Get unlimited online access learn anywhere, anytime using your computer or mobile device!