Professional Development Symposium -Social Media in the Workplace
Overview: We are being flooded with Social Media invitations and updates. Web-based communication icons like Twitter, Facebook, YouTube, and LinkedIn are dominating the way we interact with each other. People are feeling the need to be updated at all times. It has become a time eater, and businesses are quickly becoming aware of the drain it can have on productivity. People love to share, but they need to know what is alright to share and what should not be sent out.
Understanding Social Media is about communicating the right way. We are beginning to communicate more through electronic means than face to face. Talking on a phone has been replaced more and more with SMS (texting.) Social media channels are becoming the main form of communication and participants will realize how Social media and the Workplace can work together.
- Module 01 – Getting Started
- Module 02 – What is Social Media?
- Module 03 – Defining Your Social Media Policy (I)
- Module 04 – Defining Your Social Media Policy (II)
- Module 05 – Creating a Living Document
- Module 06 – Keeping an Eye on Security
- Module 07 – Rules to Follow When Posting (I)
- Module 08 – Rules to Follow When Posting (II)
- Module 09 – Benefits of Social Media
- Module 10 – The Pitfalls of Social Media
- Module 11 – Listen to Your Customers
Course Features Include:
Trusted by Aspiring IT Professionals, Corporations and
Government agencies for more than a Decade
Get unlimited online access learn anywhere, anytime using your computer or mobile device!