Professional Development Symposium -Supervising Others
Overview: Supervising others can be a tough job. Between managing your own time and projects, helping your team members solve problems and complete tasks, and helping other supervisors, your day can fill up before you know it.
The Supervising Others workshop will help supervisors become more efficient and proficient, with information on delegating, managing time, setting goals and expectations (for themselves and others), providing feedback, resolving conflict, and administering discipline.
- Module 01 – Getting Started
- Module 02 – Setting Expectations
- Module 03 – Setting Goals
- Module 04 – Assigning Work
- Module 05 – Degrees of Delegation
- Module 06 – Implementing Delegation
- Module 07 – Providing Feedback
- Module 08 – Managing Your Time
- Module 09 – Resolving Conflict
- Module 10 – Tips for Special Situations
- Module 11 – A Survival Guide for the New Supervisor
Course Features Include:
Trusted by Aspiring IT Professionals, Corporations and
Government agencies for more than a Decade
Get unlimited online access learn anywhere, anytime using your computer or mobile device!