Instructor: Barbara Evers
Target Audience: Business professionals in management and administrative positions who need to create business documents for print and web using Word 2019 or Word 365.
Course Goal: By the end of this course, you will be able add graphics and format the overall page layout of your documents.
• Insert Symbols and Special Characters like trademarks and em dashes
• Insert images and control how they appear in line with text, and change their appearance by moving, resizing, and cropping
• Apply borders or background colors to pages
• Include key information in the headers and footers of your document including Dynamic Fields
• Control page layout by adjusting margins, inserting page breaks, and changing the page orientation
• Designate a document’s purpose by adding a watermark
Learn the best practices in Word 2019 or Word 365 for adding graphics as well as formatting the overall page appearance of your documents
For professional documents, it’s important to finalize the appearance of your document using images and page layout. This course on Word 2019 or Word 365 walks you through the fundamentals of page layout and how to work with and control images.
Do you need a page separated from the others? This course explains how to do that. Have you been told you need an em dash, but don’t know what that is or how to do it? This course explains where and how to add symbols, insert a header and footer, add a watermark, and many other features that will set your document apart.
If you want to save time by learning the best ways to add graphics and adjust page layout—this course is for you.
Microsoft Word is more than a word processor. With the skills taught in this course, you will discover tips that will set you on the path to becoming a true Microsoft Word master.
Lessons : 6
Seat Time : 33 Minutes
1 Inserting Symbols 4:33
2 Adding Images 9:44
3 Formatting Pages 2:28
4 Adding Headers and Footers 7:13
5 Controlling Page Layout 5:57
6 Adding a Watermark 2:37