Instructor: Barbara Evers
Target Audience: Business professionals in management and administrative positions who need to create business documents for print and web using Word 2019 or Word 365.
Course Goal: By the end of this course, you will be able to navigate within the document and apply different methods for viewing your file or files within Word.
• Open Microsoft Word and navigate the application
• Use keyboard shortcuts to move around and use Search to find text
• Create new documents, add text, and save it
• Update documents and save it without overwriting the original
• Access multiple documents and arrange them for easy access and viewing
Learn the best practices for creating a document and navigating within the document while incorporating must-have features in Word 2019 or Word 365
Everyone uses Microsoft Word, yet many of us never learn some of the basic tools that make the application so useful. In the Navigating and Creating Documents course on Word 2019, produced by Microsoft Certified Trainer, Barbara Evers, we’ll show you the best ways to create, save, and navigate within your documents. Also, we will explore working with multiple files.
If you want to save time by learning the simple tools you might have missed—this course is for you.
Microsoft Word is more than a word processor. With the skills taught in this course, you will discover tips that will set you on the path to becoming a true Microsoft Word master.
Lessons : 5
Seat Time : 29 Minutes
- Navigating in Word, Part 1 10:26
- Navigating in Word, Part 2 4:06
- Creating Documents 7:03
- Saving Revised Documents 3:29
- Managing Your Workspace 4:31