Professional Development Symposium – 10 Soft Skills You Need
Overview: The meaning of Soft Skills can sometimes be difficult to describe. It can be that unique attribute or characteristic that facilitates great communication. It can be the special way that you show confidence in a challenging situation. These and other events can become more easily managed with this great workshop.
With our 10 Soft Skills You Need workshop your participants will begin to see how important it is to develop a core set of soft skills. By managing and looking at the way people interact and seeing things in a new light, your participants will improve on almost every aspect of their career.
- Module 01 – Getting Started
- Module 02 – What are Soft Skills?
- Module 03 – Communication
- Module 04 – Teamwork
- Module 05 – Problem-Solving
- Module 06 – Time Management
- Module 07-Attitude and Work Ethic
- Module 08 – Adaptability/Flexibility
- Module 09 – Self-Confidence (Owning It)
- Module 10 – Ability to Learn from
- Module 11 – Networking
Course Features Include:
Trusted by Aspiring IT Professionals, Corporations and
Government agencies for more than a Decade
Get unlimited online access learn anywhere, anytime using your computer or mobile device!