We offer 15 course series taught by the experts at Mile2 which can be used towards a CPE Credit Accreditation. Mile2 courses can be submitted to (ISC)2, ISACA, SANS and other Professional organizations that require continuing professional education (CPE) credits. CPE credits are obtained by submitting a copy of your certificate of completion received in each Mile2 course. Achieve CISSO, CISSP, CPEH, CPTE certifications, and more, by utilizing our authorized certification trainings.
By completing a theonlineittraining.com course series, as a Member, you will be rewarded with a certificate of completion. This certificate will show how many CPE’s that particular course series was worth. Students may provide this certificate to their certifying organization to provide proof of participation and completion of a theonlineittraining.com training course series.
The acceptance of CPE credits through completion of a theonlineittraining.com training course series is solely the decision of the certifying organization. Please reach out to your certifying organization for further details and confirmation of acceptance of CPEs from Mile2 in partnership with theonlineittraining.com
- Certified Information Systems Security Officer (CISSO)
- Certified Information Systems Security Professional (CISSP)
- Certified Disaster Recovery Engineer (CDRE)
- Certified Digital Forensics Examiner (CDFE)
- Certified Professional Ethical Hacker (CPEH)
- Certified Incident Handling Engineer (CIHE)
- Certified Penetration Testing Consultant Prep and Cyber Range (CPTC)
- Certified Penetration Testing Engineer (CPTE)
- Certified Secure Web Application Engineer (CSWAE)
- Certified Security Leadership Officer (CSLO)
- Certified Security Sentinel (CSS)
- Certified Vulnerability Assessor (CVA)
- IS20 Controls
Trusted by Aspiring IT Professionals, Corporations and
Government agencies for more than a Decade
Get unlimited online access learn anywhere, anytime using your computer or mobile device!