Professional Development Symposium – Assertiveness and Self-Confidence
Overview: Self-confident and assertiveness are two skills that are crucial for success in life. If you don”t feel worthy, and/or you don”t know how to express your self-worth when communicating with others, life can be very painful. These skills will provide opportunities and benefits to your participants in their professional and personal lives.
The Assertiveness And Self-Confidence workshop will give participants an understanding of what assertiveness and self-confidence each mean (in general and to them personally) and how to develop those feelings in their day-to-day lives. These skills will encompass many aspects of your participant”s lives and have a positive effect on all of them.
- Module 01 – Getting Started
- Module 02 – What Does Self-Confidence Mean To You?
- Module 03 – Obstacles to Our Goals
- Module 04 – Communication Skills
- Module 05 – The Importance of Goal Setting
- Module 06 – Feeling the Part
- Module 07 – Looking the Part
- Module 08 – Sounding the Part
- Module 09 – Powerful Presentations
- Module 10 – Coping Techniques
- Module 11 – Dealing with Difficult Behavior
Course Features Include:
Trusted by Aspiring IT Professionals, Corporations and
Government agencies for more than a Decade
Get unlimited online access learn anywhere, anytime using your computer or mobile device!