Professional Development Symposium – Coaching and Mentoring
Overview: You are in your office looking over your performance report and it happened again. Your low performing employee failed to meet quota this month even after you spoke with them about the importance of meeting goals. This employee has a great attitude and you know they can do better. You just do not know how to motivate them to reach the goal. Money used to work, but that has worn off. You are baffled and you know being frustrated makes matters worse. What do you do?
The Coaching And Mentoring course focuses on how to better coach your employees to higher performance. Coaching is a process of relationship building and setting goals. How well you coach is related directly to how well you are able to foster a great working relationship with your employees through understanding them and strategic goal setting.
- Module 01 – Getting Started
- Module 02 – Defining Coaching and Mentoring
- Module 03 – Setting Goals
- Module 04 – Understanding the Realities
- Module 05 – Developing Options
- Module 06 – Wrapping it All Up
- Module 07 – The Importance of Trust
- Module 08 – Providing Feedback
- Module 09 – Overcoming Roadblocks
- Module 10 – Reaching the End
- Module 11 – How Mentoring Differs from Coaching
Course Features Include:
Trusted by Aspiring IT Professionals, Corporations and
Government agencies for more than a Decade
Get unlimited online access learn anywhere, anytime using your computer or mobile device!