Professional Development Symposium – Emotional Intelligence
Overview: Emotional intelligence describes the ability to understand one”s own feelings. It also provides great insight on how emotion influences motivation and behavior. The concepts of Emotional Intelligence have been around since the early 20th century, but the term was first introduced by Wayne Payne in 1985.
With our Emotional Intelligence workshop your participants will gain a better understanding of self-management and self-awareness. This in turn will give them better insight and control over their actions and emotions. With a greater understanding of emotions participant”s will experience a positive impact on their professional and personal lives.
- Module 01 – Getting Started
- Module 02 – What is Emotional Intelligence?
- Module 03 – Skills in Emotional Intelligence
- Module 04 – Verbal Communication Skills
- Module 05 – Non-Verbal Communication Skills
- Module 06 – Social Management and Responsibility
- Module 07 – Tools to Regulate Your Emotions
- Module 08 – Gaining Control
- Module 09 – Business Practices (I)
- Module 10 – Business Practices (II)
- Module 11 – Making an Impact
Course Features Include:
Trusted by Aspiring IT Professionals, Corporations and
Government agencies for more than a Decade
Get unlimited online access learn anywhere, anytime using your computer or mobile device!