Target Audience: People who have a working knowledge of Excel 2019 or Excel 365, but want to use more complex functions and features to analyze data. By the end of this course, you will be able to sort and filter columns of data in Excel.
Instructor: Kathy Jones
• Sort data using Quick Sort options
• Sort data using the Sort Options dialog box
• Apply filters to view specific data
• Use filters to view specific dates
• Find data within specific ranges with filters
• Analyze data with filters
• Set up advanced filtering to filter data based on complex criteria
Learn to sort and filter columns of data in Excel 2019 or Excel 365—in under 30 minutes!
When you master Excel 2019 or Excel 365, you have one of the most practical and valuable skillsets in modern business. Most businesses rely on Microsoft Excel, so increasing your knowledge is a boon to both business productivity and personal development. Our “Excel in 30 Minutes” series can help you get started.
This course is one in a series of eleven 30-minute courses.
Topics covered include:
• Sorting data using Quick Sort options
• Sorting by multiple columns, custom lists, or colors using the Sort Options dialog box
• Applying Autofilter to view specific data
• Finding date and number ranges using Autofilter
• Analyzing data using Autofilter options
• Filtering data based on complex criteria by setting up advanced filtering
Lessons : 5
Seat Time : 34 Minutes
01: Sorting data Part 1 (5:31)
02: Sorting data Part 2 (6:00)
03: Filtering data Part 1 (5:25)
04: Filtering data Part 2 (8:06)
05: Filtering data Part 3 (8:28)