Professional Development Symposium – Job Search Skills
Overview: Searching for a job can be intimidating. How do you know what job you”re best suited for? How do you build a winning resume and cover letter? Where can you find job leads? How do you network without feeling nervous? What happens when you land an interview? And most importantly, where do you find help when you need it?
The Job Search Skills workshop will give you the answers to all these questions, plus a plan to get you to a new job within a month. After completing this program, you”ll be more than ready to start your search for your perfect job. Identifying the purpose for working and the assessment of skills can help determine the types of jobs your participants should apply for.
- Module 01 – Getting Started
- Module 02 – Ready, Set, Go!
- Module 03 – Building Your Resume
- Module 04 – Polishing Your Resume
- Module 05 – Writing a Cover Letter
- Module 06 – Creating a Portfolio
- Module 07 – Networking Skills
- Module 08 – Skills for Success
- Module 09 – Where to Look?
- Module 10 – Understanding the Interview
- Module 11 – Interview Skills
Course Features Include:
Trusted by Aspiring IT Professionals, Corporations and
Government agencies for more than a Decade
Get unlimited online access learn anywhere, anytime using your computer or mobile device!