Professional Development Symposium – Leadership and Influence
Overview: They say that leaders are born, not made. While it is true that some people are born leaders, some leaders are born in the midst of adversity. Often, simple people who have never had a leadership role will stand up and take the lead when a situation they care about requires it. A simple example is parenting. When a child arrives, many parents discover leadership abilities they never knew existed in order to guide and protect their offspring.
Once you learn the techniques of true Leadership And Influence, you will be able to build the confidence it takes to take the lead. The more experience you have acting as a genuine leader, the easier it will be for you. It is never easy to take the lead, as you will need to make decisions and face challenges, but it can become natural and rewarding.
- Module 01 – Getting Started
- Module 02 – The Evolution of Leadership
- Module 03 – Situational Leadership
- Module 04 – A Personal Inventory
- Module 05 – Modeling the Way
- Module 06 – Inspiring a Shared Vision
- Module 07 – Challenging the Process
- Module 08 – Enabling Others to Act
- Module 09 – Encouraging the Heart
- Module 10 – Basic Influencing Skills
- Module 11 – Setting Goals
Course Features Include:
Trusted by Aspiring IT Professionals, Corporations and
Government agencies for more than a Decade
Get unlimited online access learn anywhere, anytime using your computer or mobile device!