Professional Development Symposium – Managing Workplace Anxiety
Overview: The workplace is one of the leading locations where people experience stress and anxiety. Every employee will encounter it sometime during their career. Everyone should be aware of the signs of anxiety and the tools needed to cope and deal with it.
Our Managing Workplace Anxiety workshop will provide your participants the important skills and resources to recognize and manage workplace anxiety. By identifying these symptoms and coping skills employees and managers will be better suited in dealing with these common situations. Through this workshop participants will be better suited to the challenges that the workplace can bring.
- Module 01 – Getting Started
- Module 02 – Common Types of Anxiety
- Module 03 – Recognizing Symptoms in Others
- Module 04 – Coping Strategies (I)
- Module 05 – Coping Strategies (II)
- Module 06 – Don’t Avoid the Situation
- Module 07 – Differences in Anxiety and Normal Nervousness
- Module 08 – Physical Symptoms
- Module 09 – Recognize the Positive Aspects of Anxiety
- Module 10 – Common Anxiety Triggers
- Module 11 – When to Seek Extra Help
Course Features Include:
Trusted by Aspiring IT Professionals, Corporations and
Government agencies for more than a Decade
Get unlimited online access learn anywhere, anytime using your computer or mobile device!