Professional Development Symposium – Negotiation Skills
Overview: Although people often think of boardrooms, suits, and million dollar deals when they hear the word negotiation, the truth is that we negotiate all the time. Through this workshop participants will be able to understand the basic types of negotiations, the phases of negotiations, and the skills needed for successful negotiating.
The Negotiation Skills workshop will give participants a sense of understanding their opponent and have the confidence to not settle for less than they feel is fair. Participants will learn that an atmosphere of respect is essential, as uneven negations could lead to problems in the future.
- Module 01 – Getting Started
- Module 02 – Understanding Negotiation
- Module 03 – Getting Prepared
- Module 04 – Laying the Groundwork
- Module 05 – Phase One — Exchanging Information
- Module 06 – Phase Two — Bargaining
- Module 07 – About Mutual Gain
- Module 08 – Phase Three — Closing
- Module 09 – Dealing with Difficult Issues
- Module 10 – Negotiating Outside the Boardroom
- Module 11 – Negotiating on Behalf of Someone Else
Course Features Include:
Trusted by Aspiring IT Professionals, Corporations and
Government agencies for more than a Decade
Get unlimited online access learn anywhere, anytime using your computer or mobile device!