Professional Development Symposium – Organizational Skills
Overview: Developing good Organizational Skill is an investment that will provide benefits for years. To be successful means to be organized. These skills will filter through all aspects of your participants professional and personal lives. Throughout this workshop your participants will be given the tools necessary in developing better Organizational Skills.
Through Organizational Skills your participants will encounter improved productivity, better management, and an overall increase in professional growth. Every day people waste numerous amounts of time looking for items. So stop looking for those important items, and start knowing where they are by getting organized.
- Module 01 – Getting Started
- Module 02 – Remove the Clutter
- Module 03 – Prioritize
- Module 04 – Scheduling Your Time
- Module 05 – To Do Lists
- Module 06 – Paper and Paperless Storage
- Module 07 – Organization in Your Work Area
- Module 08 – Tools to Fight Procrastination
- Module 09 – Organizing Your Inbox
- Module 10 – Avoid the Causes of Disorganization
- Module 11 – Discipline is the Key to Stay Organized
Course Features Include:
Trusted by Aspiring IT Professionals, Corporations and
Government agencies for more than a Decade
Get unlimited online access learn anywhere, anytime using your computer or mobile device!