Professional Development Symposium – Overcoming Sales Objections
Overview: Experiencing a sales objection can be a disheartening event. Through this course participants will learn how to eliminate the objection and push through to get that sale. Even the best quality services or items can be turned down, and learning how to overcome these denials will be of great benefit.
Overcoming Sales Objections is an essential part of the sales process, as it will open up a whole new set of opportunities. It will produce new sales and provide an ongoing relationship with new clients. Objections will always occur no matter the item being sold or presented.
- Module 01 – Getting Started
- Module 02 – Three Main Factors
- Module 03 – Seeing Objections as Opportunities
- Module 04 – Getting to the Bottom
- Module 05 – Finding a Point of Agreement
- Module 06 – Have the Client Answer Their Own Objection
- Module 07 – Deflating Objections
- Module 08 – Unvoiced Objections
- Module 09 – The Five Steps
- Module 10 – Dos and Don’ts
- Module 11 – Sealing the Deal
Course Features Include:
Trusted by Aspiring IT Professionals, Corporations and
Government agencies for more than a Decade
Get unlimited online access learn anywhere, anytime using your computer or mobile device!