Cyber Security Training Catalog – OWASP: Forgery and Phishing Series!
Overview: The OWASP Forgery and Phishing training course will teach students about forgery and phishing. Throughout the course students will learn how to look at building secure applications from the mindset of the hacker and what a developer can do to avoid the front pages of the latest exploit. Students will see examples of Cross-Site Forgery, how a phishing email works, the vulnerabilities of open source components, and redirects from unvalidated links.
Module 01 – Forgery and Phishing
- Workbook (Pdf)
- Topic A: Cross-Site Request Forgery – Part 1
- Cross-Site Request Forgery – Part 2
- Cross-Site Request Forgery – Part 3
- Topic B: Vulnerable Components – Part 1
- Vulnerable Components – Part 2
- Vulnerable Components – Part 3
- Topic C: Redirects – Part 1
- Redirects – Part 2
- Redirects – Part 3
- Review Quiz (Number of attempts allowed: Unlimited)
Training Final Exam ?
Are you ready to earn your certificate of completion?
Launch The Exam
- about 40 min on-demand video
- 1 downloadable Pdf Workbooks
- Unlimited time access (During Membership)
- Access on mobile and Desktop
- Certificate of Completion
Course Features Include:
Trusted by Aspiring IT Professionals, Corporations and
Government agencies for more than a Decade
Get unlimited online access learn anywhere, anytime using your computer or mobile device!