Professional Development Symposium -Safety in the Workplace
Overview: Workplace safety is the responsibility of everyone in an organization. Companies have legal obligations to meet certain safety requirements, but many go further than the minimum obligations. Safety standards and procedures must be put in place, and everyone needs to follow the standards in order for them to be effective.
Our Safety In The Workplace course will be instrumental in reviewing common hazards, safety techniques and after completion, participants will have the tools to help them create a Safety policy for your work place. By identifying and anticipating hazards, employers can prevent injuries and keep employees safe.
- Module 01 – Getting Started
- Module 02 – An Overview
- Module 03 – Types of Hazards
- Module 04 – Managers Role
- Module 05 – Training
- Module 06 – Stress Management
- Module 07 – Workplace Violence
- Module 08 – Identifying Your Company Hazards
- Module 09 – Drug & Alcohol Abuse
- Module 10 – Writing the Safety Plan
- Module 11 – Implement the Plan
Course Features Include:
Trusted by Aspiring IT Professionals, Corporations and
Government agencies for more than a Decade
Get unlimited online access learn anywhere, anytime using your computer or mobile device!