Instructor: Barbara Evers
Target Audience: Business professionals in management and administrative positions who need to create business documents for print and web using Word 2019 or Word 365.
Course Goal: Business professionals in management and administrative positions who need to create business documents for print and web using Word 2019 or Word 365.
• Demonstrate multiple ways to select text to enable faster editing
• Move and copy existing text
• Edit documents by removing text, moving text, and adding hyperlinks
• Preview and control how your document prints
• Customize your version of Word by adding commands to your Quick Access Toolbar or updating your background or theme
Learn the best practices for adding text, printing, and customizing the Word 2019 or Word 365 environment
Everyone uses Microsoft Word, yet many of us never learn some of the basic tools that make the application so useful. Whether writing a short paragraph or a multi-page report, an understanding of Word 2019’s or Word 365’s editing tools, will reduce your revision frustrations. This course covers these features, basic printing needs, and simple Word customization that will make it easy to access your favorite tools.
If you want to speed up the process of creating and editing documents—this course is for you.
Microsoft Word is more than a word processor. With the skills taught in this course, you will discover tips that will set you on the path to becoming a true Microsoft Word master.
Lessons : 5
Seat Time : 24 Minutes
- Selecting Text 3:45
- Copying and Moving Text 7:01
- Editing Paragraphs 4:20
- Previewing and Printing 3:34
- Customizing Word 5:38